sidebar ad

Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , , , » I Am Alive Coming to PSN and Xbox Live

I Am Alive Coming to PSN and Xbox Live

Written By Tech-Beever on Friday 30 September 2011 | 03:41


Post-apocalypse Survival (finally) heading your way.

We were incredibly excited about I Am Alive when we first heard about it, but since then it's been nothing but whispers and rumours -- Until now!

Ubisoft has announced that I Am Alive will be coming to PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE Arcade this winter.

Developed by Ubisoft Shanghai, I Am Alive is set in a world ravaged by an unspecified disaster and players are cornered into making "thought-provoking" choices.




But why download only? It seems that Ubisoft, even after this long wait, has made I Am Alive somewhat a low priority. 

Of course, for a download title it looks incredible, so who knows, eh.


Source: IGN, Video courtesy of GameSpot/Youtube
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. tbdemo12 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger